Tuesday, October 2, 2012

TOUCHDOWN ATKINS!!!

Congratulations to Pelham, GA native and former Mitchell County Eagles football star, Modzelle Atkins, who started in his first college game and scored his first college career touchdown.  Modzelle, who attends Brevard College, in Brevard, NC, scored his first touchdown against Wingate University on a 15 yard run.  Atkins finished the game with 53 rushing yards on 8 attempts and 8 receiving yards on 2 catches.  Congratulations Modzelle, we are proud of you here in Southwest GA.  Keep up the good work!!!


TOUCHDOWN ATKINS!!!

3 comments:

  1. You should take part in a contest for one of the finest sites on the
    internet. I am going to highly recommend this website!
    Feel free to surf my web site red hot elevator ride game

    ReplyDelete
  2. Magnificent goods from you, man. I've take note your stuff prior to and you are just extremely excellent. I actually like what you've obtained here, certainly like what you are saying and the
    way through which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still care
    for to keep it smart. I cant wait to learn much more from you.

    This is actually a great website.
    Also visit my webpage FinderHostel.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good day! This is kind of off topic but I
    need some advice from an established blog. Is it tough to set up your own blog?
    I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking
    about making my own but I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you
    My webpage > lanautica

    ReplyDelete